Sunday 5 October 2014

3 Day Refresh- A daily look into what the 3 day refesh is

Over the next 3 days (starting tomorrow), I will be starting my first ever 3 day refresh.  The refresh is supposed to cleanse your body, while still eating to help you get back into eating well and back into routine.  I have kind of fallen off the wagon (confession time, I have been busy ( no excuse) and need to get back in it so I decided why not now, start over with a clean refresh
and get back on track! I start my LAST round of 21 Day Fix on Thursday
and then I will move on to a new program. I will be walking you through
what affects 3 day refresh has given me each day and what I chose for my
Fruit, Veggie, Fat and Dinner options!! Can't wait.. Check BACK:)
                                                                                                            (Confession Time Face)

m_carver@hotmail.com - EMAIL

www.beachbodycoach.com/ITSCARVER1 - WEBSITE 

No comments:

Post a Comment