Monday 20 October 2014

Workout Gear

I LOVE getting new workout gear.  I always feel like when I get new gear, I workout better (Weird and totally not true, I know) but it's still fun to add pieces to a collection of sweaty gear!:) I received mine in the mail today that I ordered off of Etsy. I ordered from sunsetsigndesigns and they were great! Fast and exactly what I wanted.  How often do you buy new workout gear? Every time you go down a size, when it's on sale, whenever?  I tend to buy new workout gear when I feel my best that way when I put it on, I will then go workout.  I guess that is probably the point of it!

Go get yourself a new workout shirt, it might make you workout harder!:)

m_carver@hotmail.com - EMAIL

www.beachbodycoach.com/ITSCARVER1 - WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment