Thursday 9 October 2014

Day 1-3 (well sort of) of 3 Day refresh

So, I told you guys I would write about the 3 day refresh so here it goes!

I was super excited to get started as I was doing my last round of 21 Day Fix before I start a new program.  I was ready to go through this refresh but I KNEW that my body is kind of wonky and although it is supposed to react one way, it does another so I knew going in that things might be different for me.

Before I started I took some measurements
Stomach- 34 1/2 inches
Butt- 38 Inches
Hips- 35 Inches

I am pretty happy with these before measurements and I wasn't exactly doing the refresh to "loose weight", I was doing it because I knew it was good for me and I read a lot about it and thought why not try it out!

Day 1

In the morning I drank my glass of water that it told me to drink, I then had my Shakeology on the way to work with no yogurt (like I usually have it) and that was all great.  At about 11:00 am I drank the Fibre Sweep, the first couple drinks were not that bad, pretty lemony and delicious, but then it got to the bottom and that was pretty bad!!! I then realized that I put too much water into the Fiber Sweep ( I put 16 ounces in), so by the time I hit the bottom it wasn't lemony anymore. So REMEMBER to put 8 ounces and mix really well!

For lunch I had my 1 serving of fruit (grapes) and my 1 serving of veggies (carrots) and I was actually pretty full from that and my Shakeology in the am. After lunch I continued with it and had my Vanilla fresh, I used 12 ounces of water and if I was being honest, I had to plug my nose I was so grossed out I could not handle it!!

Afternoon, I ate my fruit which was an apple and for supper I ate a strawberry almond salad (in the book) and had my yummy (NOT) Vanilla Fresh drink.

Day 1 I was feeling okay, I wasn't hungry, I wasn't bloated, I felt just good!

Day 2 was a different story, I woke up did the same thing over again and by the time lunch came around I was literally starving.  Also on Day 2 I had a serious headache and my stomach was really hurting.  I did read beforehand  that these things could happen, but it was a pretty intense headache.

So, sadly on day 2 at lunch I decided to have some soup. I can't really say that I enjoyed the 1 1/2 days I took part in the 3 day refresh but I can say that my results from those 1 1/2 days were pretty sweet and I do have to say for only doing half of it, I do feel well.  My stomach feels different, my bloating has gone down (and this has gone down substantially since starting Shakeology).  So, this post is not to steer you away from the 3 Day Refresh but just let you know how it was for ME.

I wouldn't do it again only because I couldn't handle the drinks and my horrible headache, but not everyone is the same !:)

So there you have it.. oh yes, I almost forgot my after measurements;

Stomach- 33 inches (down 11/2 inches)
Butt- 37 (down 1 inch)
Hips- 34 (down 1 inch)

m_carver@hotmail.com - EMAIL

www.beachbodycoach.com/ITSCARVER1 - WEBSITE 

No comments:

Post a Comment