Tuesday 28 October 2014

Last round of 21 Day Fix!

When I look back at my before pictures before each of my rounds, I realize that I thought I was looking good, and although I still think I was I then look at my after photo and realize WOW, I didn't know I could get better, but I do!

I get so excited on after photo days because I know how hard I worked and how much work I put into getting into my after photos.  This round was a little different... It started off with this before photo
I then did 10 days of 21 day fix with no issues, I started to feel some pain in my knee and then fluid started to build up.... From that point I ended up going to ER and they removed the fluid and told me to stay off of my leg until the swelling went down.  I left the Hospital with CRUTCHES!! I was really mad and defeated because I really did want to finish my 11 days that I had left but with doctors orders I stayed off of my knee.  I did end up doing two Upper Fix workouts as I was having withdrawals and was really impressed with how my arms were looking and did not want to loose that. From there I decided to still take my after photos as I stayed pretty good on point with my eating and regularly did 10 Minute Abs. Here were my after photos;


See!! Mighty impressed with 10 days in and then having to sit on my butt and wait for my knee to heel! I was very happy with my results and so impressed with 21 day fix.  It has changed more than my life and I get to see it change others everyday!! 

If you are wanting more information on 21 Day Fix or Shakeology, email me and we can chat!!

m_carver@hotmail.com - EMAIL

www.beachbodycoach.com/ITSCARVER1 - WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment